FAQ Section

Where do you work?

I work primarily where I live, in the Pacific Northwest. I hold my Professional Engineering license in Oregon and Washington. However, I have also successfully completed projects in California, Arizona, and Colorado and am licensed in these states as well. I maintain a National Engineering record allows to obtain a license in most other states quickly and easily. This is why I can help you solve your site issues anywhere you are!

Neil Pietrok

I'm your local boutique civil engineer focusing on making my community better one project at a time.

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.